Web Site + Teachable Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws, and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (Brushes or Textures) on Company's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
You may NOT Modify or Copy the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial); attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Company's website; remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
You are permitted to use our Programs, Products, Services and Program Materials as follows:
You may download Program Materials for your own Personal Use for Education Purposes Only. All artwork copyrighted by Jason Secrest.
The short answer is NO, you may not sell or resell my Artwork, Characters, Brushes, Textures, Resources or any derivate work you create from the Tutorials.
The short answer is YES, You may use the Brushes and Textures on Your Own Original Artwork for Personal or Commercial Use.
The short answer is NO, you may not resell the Brushes or Textures.
The materials on Company's website are provided 'as is'. The company makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Company does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Company or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Company's Internet site, even if Company or a Company authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Company's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The company does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. The company may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. The company does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The company has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the Company of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk. The only links I would have on the site would be for Stock Photos or Fonts. I have personally used all of the sites without any known issues.
8. Intellectual Property Rights
Our Characters, Designs, Artwork, Tutorial Videos, Programs, Products, and Services, and all the Program Materials are our property and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. The content in our Programs, Products, and Services is solely owned by or licensed to Jason Secrest. This content includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics of our Program Materials, or any other material or aspects of materials provided by us to you. Reproduction is prohibited.
9. All Programs and Enrollments are for (1) Individual:
You may not share passwords or enrollments. Logins and IP Addresses are tracked and monitored for abuse. Violators will lose their tuition without a refund. You may purchase separate tuition or enrollment for a second individual.
10. All Programs Enrollments are for a (1) Year Term:
All programs are for a 1 Year Term from the Purchase Date.
11. Programs Enrollments are Established at the Time of Purchase:
As new content is being added, you have your Program Enrollment Established at that given time. I do add and update content within different programs at different times of the year. You will have access within your Enrollment Term and if it is updated within the Program you Enrolled In.
12. Program Removal:
Harassment of any kind is taken very seriously with a zero-tolerance policy. Violators will lose their tuition without a refund.
13. Digital Download:
There are no refunds on Digital Downloads.
14. Trademarks and Copyrights
Any design, character, mascot, marketing or promotional tools and/or Program, Product or Service titles, or any other title or information of ours displaying or not the trademark symbols (™) or ® may not be used by you for any reason without our express written permission. All rights not expressly granted in these terms or any express written license are reserved by us. Information You Are Prohibited from Sharing with Others. As a Licensee, you understand and acknowledge that our Programs, Products and Services and the Program Materials have been created, developed or obtained by us through the investment of significant time, effort and expense and that this information is a valuable, special, and unique asset of ours which needs to be protected from improper and/or unauthorized use.
When you participate, enroll in, or purchase our Programs, Products or Services, you agree that you are clearly and expressly prohibited from doing the following:
* You will not copy, share or steal our Designs, Characters, Programs, Products, Services, or Program Materials or any parts of them including derivative work.
* You will not in any way use, copy, adapt or represent any of our Designs, Characters, Programs, Products, Services or Program Materials in any way as if they are yours or created by you.
* You will not engage in improper and/or unauthorized use of our Designs, Characters, Programs, Products, Services and Program Materials. Improper and unauthorized use includes but is not limited to modifying, copying, reproducing, republishing, uploading, posting, transmitting, translating, selling, creating derivative works, exploiting, or distributing in any manner or medium (including by email or other electronic means) any Program Materials or any other information accessed or purchased through our Programs, Products or Services, or any other communications provided by us for your own personal use, business/commercial use or in any way that earns you money.
* You will not duplicate, share, trade, sell, or otherwise distribute our Designs, Characters, Programs, Products, Services or Program Materials to any other person, for their personal use, business/commercial use or in any way that earns them money, whether it was known to you or not at the time that you shared the information that their intention was to use the Program Materials for their own personal use or business/commercial use. This means you cannot share or sell or any part of our Programs, Products and Services or Program Materials to someone else so they can copy and/or use them for their own personal use, business/commercial use or in any way that earns you money. You are the only one granted a limited license to use our Program, Product, Service, and Program Materials for 1 Individual.
* You will not violate our intellectual property rights, including copyright and trademark rights. Downloading, printing, or otherwise using our Designs, Characters, Programs, Products, Services or Program Materials for your own training purposes in no way gives you any copyright, trademark, intellectual property or ownership rights of our Program, Product, Service or Program Materials.
* You will not reprint or republish any part of our Designs, Characters, Programs, Products, Services or Program Materials for publication or compilation into your own products, programs, services or program materials for your own personal use or business/commercial use or in any way that earns you money.
* You will not use our Designs, Characters, Programs, Products, Services or Program Materials in a manner that constitutes an infringement of our rights or in a manner that has not been authorized by us through our prior written consent.